New Error Creating TWD

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Chris Robinson
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Chris Robinson

New Error Creating TWD

Post by Chris Robinson »

Ok, I completely reformatted my hdd and reloaded everything. Being sure to follow Dan's suggestions in every possible area.

eCabs has been running very quickly. I created 4 small twd's while fine tuning my dovetail drawerboxes. And I must say, it went smashingly.

I loaded the job that has the dbx's that I need to process. I edited each cabinet to insure the correct dbx with the correct settings was used.

After editing the job, I saved it to my new folder located in c:\\customersWhen I attempt to create the twd file, after about 60 seconds of white screen, I get the error, \"Object invalid or no longer set\". You hit ok, and it returns to the twd dialog box. I tried closing down eCabs and reopening the file, same error.

Any ideas?

I haven't had time to load any other files. I have to spend some time in the finishing room before I can play more with this. So, I thought I'd see what you guys think.

Chris
Walker T Scott

Post by Walker T Scott »

Chris

Could you attach the job so we can take a look at it?
Thanks
walker
Kirt F. Bowman

twd

Post by Kirt F. Bowman »

Hi Chris

try to test nest in ecabinets, if you can then you might look for any red marks that are in panels if you see anything zoom in on the part to see whats wrong. ( good dwrs do have red marks in them so ignor those) Then go to editor and fix it retest to see if the fix worked. Keep eliminating problems this way. Until the nest looks clean. then try to twd

my 2 cents
Chris Robinson
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Chris Robinson

Post by Chris Robinson »

I came back in to check the forum and decided to reboot the pc one more time. This time, it said that I needed to shut down to install critical updates.

I shut it down and rebooted after about 2 minutes. Reopened the eCab file and created the twd without a problem. Apparently, windoz was downloading or installing something in the background that conflicted with the twd file creation.

Thanks Everyone,
Chris