Angle Cabinet Help Please

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Joe Ford

Angle Cabinet Help Please

Post by Joe Ford »

Hey everyone. I am still new to this software and learning really fast (at times). However, I have a question about angle cabinets. I need to build a cabinet or two where the front (face frame) is 30\" wide and the back is 50\" (roughly a 22.5 degree angle from front to back on both ends). I have searched the help files and this forum for several days and can't seem to find anything except taking the end panel into the part editor (and some other parts also, i think) and changing the size there and then copy and paste it back and then create a new cabinet delete everything except the face frame and then paste the face frame to the old cabinet. However, when I put this into the room layout and try to resize it it does not resize correctly (something about assemblies and edited parts don't resize). Is there a way to create the cabinet using just the cabinet editor instead of the part editor? I know I cannot be the only one who needs to do this. I may be the only one not smart enough to figure it out though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
~~Joe~~