Tenn-Tex pilaster hardware holes

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Gene Davis

Tenn-Tex pilaster hardware holes

Post by Gene Davis »

What would be your recommended method for doing hardware holes when wanting to use the Tenn-Tex pilasters for mounting inside-cab pullouts?

Part editor?
Attachments
QuickTray-Image.jpg
QuickTray-Image.jpg (21.6 KiB) Viewed 2685 times
Michael S Murray
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Michael S Murray »

Hi Gene,
I beleive you have two choices here. You could use a adjustable shelf, locate the holes front and back properly, then adjust the shelf up or down to give you the proper hole location. I do beleive they will lay out for 32mm system holes. The other way would be to use the part editor. We also use these occasionaly and I dont worry about drilling them on the router, . We just put them in cabinet and then put a wood screw in them, of course this is in plywood, melamine would be a different story.
Mike Murray
Versatile Cabinet & Solid Surface
mike@versatilecabinet.com
http://www.versatilecabinet.com
Mike Snodgrass

Post by Mike Snodgrass »

We also use them and we just install them manually ourselves.
I've been thinking about placing holes, just haven't really looked into the measurements yet. It really shouldn't be too hard given they run from a fixed shelf below.

Just thinking out loud, you might could make a hole pattern and associate it to a drawer guide and just place a pullout drawer.

If somebody doesn't send back an acceptable method first, I'll try to figure it out before too long.

Good luck.l