What is going on with this!???

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

MarcoKnjaschewitsch

What is going on with this!???

Post by MarcoKnjaschewitsch »

Well heres my situation...I batch multiple kitchens at a time for \"Daily\" production. Each kitchen is in its own batch as it should be. I then create A TWD File for each kitchen bring it to the Thermwood cnc and add the twd's in say 3 of them or 5. Each kitchen may contain a different species of wood for finished ends or finished parts or all may be the same but i find the therwood takes Forever to process multiple twd's and or one twd batched in ecab's with multiple batches for one Nest. It also makes it almost impossible to add extra sheet stocks as it is running at the pace of a snail and any interuptions while processing equals complete freeze.

Tho the Twd will work fine if i load all kitchens into one batch having no \"sub folder batches\" making it look like one massive kitchen. Tho this causes other issues such as doubling up of the wrong parts and species and so forth.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or is this just me?( Note that most kitchens are between 15-30 piece kitchens) and almost all units are \"Mod\" units as there are size changes being made to nearly every unit or part being made.

Is there a better way of loading this to make it possible to load in sheet goods and load faster?
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

MarcoKnjaschewitsch, Could you email me you job files? My email address is cabinets@thermwood.com

Thank You
Justin