Memory error?

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

MarcoKnjaschewitsch

Memory error?

Post by MarcoKnjaschewitsch »

So as i Do a TWD file suddenly i'm getting a memory error on larger files is this something a install and re-install can fix, has it been corrupted? I can load the same file on another computer(using the exact data base of cabinets that i copied over to it) and It Twd's it just fine...So i'm guessing its an issue with the program some how? or do i have something on that i shouldn't?

The Error message i am getting is.

CiceroUIWndFrame : Ecabinets. exe application error

The instruction at \"0x73dd11c7\" Referenced memory a \"0x00000004\" The memory could not be \"read\"

Soooo annoying and it just suddenly happened last night:(
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Did you try rebooting the computer? Sometimes that will help.
MarcoKnjaschewitsch

Post by MarcoKnjaschewitsch »

tried but didn't help :( somethin funky must be going on....It freezes after making the twd right at the point where it saves the Actual batch again....i've used these twd's on the thermwood and its worked fine the last 2 days but still...Not suppost to be like this!1!1!!
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

I noticed in the error \"CiceroUIWndFrame\" and did a search on it. Here is what I found:
Recently, my system has been crashing more often, due to a process or program \"CiceroUIWndFrame.\"

I found out that this is the \"Speech and Handwriting Recognition\" part of Office XP. To de-install it, go to

\"Control Panel\"
\"Add/Remove Programs\"
\"Microsoft Office,\" click on the \"Change\" button
browse to \"Office Shared Features,\" \"Alternative User Input,\" and select for Speech and Handwriting Recognition (both) \"Not available\" from the drop-down box.

Perform the change and the CiceroUIWndFrame messages disappear. Took just a second, and you don't even have to restart your system or insert the XP Office CD.
You might want to give that a try to see if it helps.