Loosing Hinging when Changing sheet stock!?!

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

MarcoKnjaschewitsch

Loosing Hinging when Changing sheet stock!?!

Post by MarcoKnjaschewitsch »

Ok so this has never happened before but suddenly i've lost my hinging and in lots of cases my Drawer hole patterns when changing sheet stock(Actually after i upgraded to build 4) Whats up with all this? am I loosing it here??!!
Forrest Chapman
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Forrest Chapman »

Marco,

There was a major issue with build 3 that was fixed in build 4 however the residual problems are sometimes still there unless you fix them.

Take the affected cabinets into editor and look at the defaults for the slides and hinges. You will see that the hole patterns are missing. Just edit and set to default again. Even if you see the holes when you load up the cabinet they may still not have the information with them. If you go to construction setting and reset they will dissapear. This is what is happening when the material is changed.

Forrest
MarcoKnjaschewitsch

Ok So your tellin me that i have to take all my effected(Basically like alot of cabinets from what i can see in my data base) And do each one individually because of some friggen glitch.....Sooo not cool man... :evil: :shock: I could see alot of fun things to do on my weekend but not that. Why did it pop up for me when updating to build 4 tho!? It worked perfect so far never had this issue then all of a sudden update and bam! first kitchen i try it messes up.. Like all my original cabinets (if not changing sheet stock work perfectly and if i change it manually to each unit it works) but if i do a global sheetstock change its when it messes up the pattern....
MarcoKnjaschewitsch

i've been re-applying patterns to units that are effected and it is fixing it as i 10 then test them with a global change as if they were in a batch and they change without loosing there properties but my god.....3 hours in on a like 8 hour job now:P