Deleting assemblies

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Mike Seisser
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: NCB Inc.

Deleting assemblies

Post by Mike Seisser »

Anyone else find this annoying? From within the Load Item popup window, sometimes (more often than not lately) I can NOT delete assemblies by checking them and using the Delete Checked Items button. The checkmarks appear in the boxes that I select, but clicking on the Delete Checked Items button has no effect.

This also happens with cabinets and display objects from time to time, with seemingly no rhyme or reason.

Mike
Proper Planning Prevents Poor Production.
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

I've had things like that happen in the past but not recently. In fact, I just deleted an assembly yesterday and didn't have any problems.
DaleKern

Post by DaleKern »

Mike,

I have had this problem for the last few loads/versions of eCabs. I have an evolving entertainment center (project from hell with customer from hell) and I'm on version 7 of the design. I cannot delete any of the old assemblies using the eCab program. Now I'm sure I could manually kill them using Windows File Manager but I'm scared I'll blow the whole thing up!! Until the project is done and paid for, I guess I'll live with many assemblies that won't ever be used.

Dale
I have no business being in this business...

http://www.dalekern.com