Rendering service?

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Gene Davis

Rendering service?

Post by Gene Davis »

Some of us are really good with this software when it comes to rendering. I'm not.

Not that I have not tried it. I have, but find it a little tedious.

Doing a room to scale, window holes, placing all the cabs, etc., is easy. What I find tedious is dealing with peninsula and island ends, paneling across island backs, lighting, dressing the room with accessories, and doing really good appliances.

Do any of you want to make a little side biz of completing my rooms and rendering them? I might need some for doing proposals as I expand my business.
Michael Yeargain
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Timeless Cabinetry and Mantles

Post by Michael Yeargain »

I sent you a PM
Intel Core i7-5820K (6-Cores, 3.3GHz, 15MB Cache)
32Gigs DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB
SSD 840 256Gig, 2TB, 3TB, Samsung (2TB)
Corsair RM650
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Gene,

I am glad you brought this up. I have been toying with the idea of providing this service for some time now but just haven't jumped in. Details and finished views are something that I do pretty well.
I picture that you would send me your job files where I add all the finishing touches to make the job present well such as display objects and lighting, then I would create a web based slide show (there are several different formats available for this) that I would post on my server space and provide you a link to the show for your customers. I could also create elevation drawings with basic dimensions that your customer could download in .pdf format. This .pdf could include your proposal if you wish.

If anyone would be interested in this you can PM me or email me at kerry@kerryfullington.com

Here are some samples of what you would get

Job 1
Job 2
Job 3
Job 4
Job 5
Job 6
Job 7
Sample pdf elevations
Francis Samson
Company Name: AVBN

Post by Francis Samson »

Wow! Kerry these render of the jobs are beautiful!

Still working my ways with the soft but you make it look so easy!

Nice work!
BenRatt

Post by BenRatt »

Kerry how do you save your line drawings as a PDF?
Ben Ratterree
Blue Ridge Cabinetworks
Spartanburg, SC
http://www.blueridgecabs.com
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member

Ben,
If you have Adobe Acrobat or one of the free pdf creators like Primo PDF, they install print drivers on your computer so you can click on Print and when the dialog box for printers opens you then select the PDF as your printer instead of your default printer. eCabinets will then print the line drawing to a file as a .pdf.

Kerry
Michael Yeargain
eCabinets Beta Tester

Yea Kerry,

You are very talented in this area. The use of the lighting has given a new meaning to the word brilliance.

:)
32Gigs DDR4
Corsair RM650
BenRatt

Post by BenRatt »

Thanks Kerry. I do have Adobe, and I should have known that, I do that with another program. I just finished showing my wife your renderings of the Allen kitchen. She liked the coffee pot detail. Amazing. It's encouraging to see what this software can do. I definetly don't realize it's full potential. thanks
Ben Ratterree
Blue Ridge Cabinetworks
Spartanburg, SC
http://www.blueridgecabs.com
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member

Ben,

A lot of the display objects such as the coffee pot are available for download on the Customer 3D Files Forum. Start on the last page of the forum and work your way to the first to see a lot of good display objects.
I have a lot that I haven't uploaded so if you need something ask and maybe one of us will have it.

Kerry
Kirt F. Bowman

Rendering service

Post by Kirt F. Bowman »

Kerry
You are an inspiration on the forum, I think if anyone would need this service they should contact you first. I work 8 hours day with E-cabs and can do most of the tech stuff well and have produced many great projects, but in our market the renderings haven't been a big factor in our sales. Hence our quality and service trump the renderings but Kerry you are the MAN !! for renderings.

keep up the good work
Tony Marrazzo

Post by Tony Marrazzo »

Well, I guess this is as good as time as any for my first post and it might as well be an atta-boy! I have been working with E-Cabs for about a month and just found the forum last week - this is cool! I have been hanging around reading posts and looking at users projects all week waiting for my login to be activated and have learned a ton! Your renderings are works of art my friend! The lighting has been kickin my tail - yours is phenominal! I only hope to learn half of what you and the other guru's know about this program! Keep up the good work.
Rick Palechuk
Wizard Member
Company Name: Milltech Millworks Ltd.

Post by Rick Palechuk »

Welcome to the forum Tony. One of the key things to learning the program is understanding all the controls in each of the editors. Taking the time to familiarize yourself with the editors first will make it a lot easier to become fluid in the software. The help menus are excellent, as is this forum. Enjoy.

PS There are no silly questions.
Michael Yeargain
eCabinets Beta Tester

Welcome aboard Tony,

There are so many things you can do with the software as you have only seen the tip of the iceberg. I for one have done many many jobs that I didn't even take pictures of.

You will be amazed at the flexibility and support you have with e_cabinet systems and this forum. Every member is invited to post questions and none of them are without importance.

So with that being said \"my friend\" welcome aboard.
32Gigs DDR4
Corsair RM650