(1.69 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
new1-4 Inch Mill.txt
(85.76 KiB) Downloaded 275 times
Jody Wilmes
Guru Member
Company Name: Thermwood

Post by Jody Wilmes »

From your original thread:
Ok the big question...have a emblem i'm wanting to run. This is the program i had been given to try it out on now how do i get it to run on my machine...what blanks do i have to fill in and how do i upload to the Thermwood super control

just change the .txt to .nc if u wanna see how i c it:P
Not sure what this emblem looks like or how it was programmed, but you'll need to enter the correct values for your fixture offset (0,0 location), make sure your daylight values are correct for the tools being used, double check your ZSHIFT value....which is USUALLY equal to the material thickness....depending on how the program was made.

Also, you may want to add an M48 to the beginning of the program. This will allow you to use the FeedRate OverRide knob to control your Rapid movements...making crashes less likely.

As far as uploading the program to the controller, you can use a flashdrive if you have one....or network, 3 1/2 floppy (for older machines).

I HIGHLY recommend reading the SuperControl Manual for additional information to your questions. If you plan on running a lot of programs in the future, you may even consider coming in for our training classes.
MarcoKnjaschewitsch

Post by MarcoKnjaschewitsch »

Ok I will add that in after the M98 Line....But how do i actually put this into the Supercontrol without typing line for line???? What format must it be in? can i load this text in somehow???/
Glenn Van Reason
Guru Member
Company Name: TBA
Location: ORANGE NSW AUSTRALIA every now and then between trips lol

Post by Glenn Van Reason »

Just save it to the supercontrol and open it from the open file command, not in nesting.
This message made from recycled electrons.
MarcoKnjaschewitsch

Post by MarcoKnjaschewitsch »

Ok Thanks that worked perfect now I nest from the x=97 y=49 Side of my machine that being the x=0 y=0 thing you were mentioning? So if i wanna reference from my pins i would put the x97 y49 correct?

Also Tool changing on it is set up to use my surfacing tool With the T1 M3

So would writing the code as

M98PSTRTTIME.SUBL1
M48
G90
SET ZSHIFT = 0.867
(Enter Material Thickness)
G09F8
G52L1
T25 M3 ------> Make it grab from my type writer arm #5????
S15000