A simple "wishlist" suggestion - Move Increment Field...

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Dan Senkiewicz

A simple "wishlist" suggestion - Move Increment Field...

Post by Dan Senkiewicz »

It would be nice that whenever the Move feature is possible there should always be an entry field box visible on the left pane for it's value. In Room Editor you can see what the value was, but in order to change the value you have to use a right click menu / Obects or Pan to bring up the entry field. Would save me a bunch of mouse clicks.
Dan Senkiewicz

Re: A simple "wishlist" suggestion - Move Increment Field...

Post by Dan Senkiewicz »

Sorry - will submit this via the feedback option in eCab software...
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Dan,
I would also like to see this feature. In custom layout I use the keyboard shortcuts of SMO for objects and SMP for pan, this is faster than the right click menu but the keyboard shortcut is not available in the Cabinet editor.

Kerry
Todd Miller

Post by Todd Miller »

Dan,
I passed on this request to our programmers and the move inc is in left pane for 5.2. Still no release date for 5.2. FYI

Also, concerning your feed back request......

"Sometimes the cut/paste <Ctrl>+C <Ctrl>+V functions don't work in some areas (Part Editor when doing a geometry cut I was not able to paste the value of the offset)."

Dan,
Is this when you are pasting into the offset value into the offset distance box? I didn't have a problem so maybe I'm looking in wrong area. Maybe you could send me a screen shot of where you are trying to copy from and paste to. Thanks!