Damaged Disk and acquiring replacement

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Carroll Sims Jr

Damaged Disk and acquiring replacement

Post by Carroll Sims Jr »

Due to a HDD failure, I need to reinstall the eCabinets software, however, the disk apparently has been damaged badly enough that this can't happen. The surface has several scratches on it and when placed in the drive it hangs explorer up for up to 10 minutes before it finally reads the contents enough to display the disks contents.
Can I return this disk fo you to verify it's bad and have it replaced with a new one? If not, how do I go about optaining another copy of the software?
I have other software that can be used in the meantime, however, it's more for an engineering application and takes much longer to do the work.
Justin Melhiser

Re: Damaged Disk and acquiring replacement

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Carroll
I will get a new cd shipped out to you. It will be USPS, unless you would rather it be shipped a different way. If this is so, please send me an email or call and we can go over the different methods.
Carroll Sims Jr

Re: Damaged Disk and acquiring replacement

Post by Carroll Sims Jr »

Sorry for the late reply, been out of town. Thanks for the reply. UPS will be fine, please send to:

C. Sims, Jr.
6137 Griner Road
Patterson, GA 31557

What should I do with the damaged disk? Can return it if you like or destroy it.