Crypt Acquire error !

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Terry Davis
Company Name: Penn Laminates

Crypt Acquire error !

Post by Terry Davis »

Every third or fourth time I try to create a Twd file I get the "CryptAcquireContext" error. I close Ecabs, delete the Microsoft\crypto\RSA subdirectories then run the thmcrpyt.exe file and things will be fine for a day or two. I learned how to fix this watching the tech that set our machine up because it happened when he was here, but now its starting to happen more often.
Todd Miller

Re: Crypt Acquire error !

Post by Todd Miller »

Terry Davis wrote:Every third or fourth time I try to create a Twd file I get the "CryptAcquireContext" error. I close Ecabs, delete the Microsoft\crypto\RSA subdirectories then run the thmcrpyt.exe file and things will be fine for a day or two. I learned how to fix this watching the tech that set our machine up because it happened when he was here, but now its starting to happen more often.
Terry,
Is this happening at the machine or on your computer?
Todd Miller

Re: Crypt Acquire error !

Post by Todd Miller »

Terry,
Sorry about that. This has to be on your computer. Try placing the Ecabs disk in your disk drive, then run the DAOinstall.exe that is on the disk. If that doesn't work try running the repair through your control panel. If you need help finding this, give us a call!