Wine Cellar Designs in eCabs?

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Ronald Porter

Wine Cellar Designs in eCabs?

Post by Ronald Porter »

I am going to be designing some wine cellars, and was wondering if anyone had done any wine cellar designs in eCabs? There would be a ton of small parts involved, but I would hope that once a few seed cabs were designed it would (hopefully) get easier..?? Any ideas or practical experience? Or any ideas on libraries?

I uploaded a few sample pics just to see if anyone thinks stuff like this can be done.
Thanks,
Ron Porter
Wine Cellar Sample 1
Wine Cellar Sample 1
a1.jpg (45.08 KiB) Viewed 3372 times
Sample Wine Cellar 2
Sample Wine Cellar 2
b6.jpg (49.53 KiB) Viewed 3373 times
Attachments
Sample Wine Cellar 3
Sample Wine Cellar 3
f4.jpg (86.98 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Gene Davis

Re: Wine Cellar Designs in eCabs?

Post by Gene Davis »

Wine cabs are so room-specific (at least in what your pics showed), and since each separate cabinet needs to be designed from the inside out, using wine bottle storage stuff modules, it would be nigh near impossible to have "seeds" that could resize for your future needs.
Michael Rice

Re: Wine Cellar Designs in eCabs?

Post by Michael Rice »

Ronald
You can design wine cellars with eCabs, but Gene is right about resizing. The attached pic is one section of a large cellar I'm working on. I'm heading out tonite and don't have time to tell you how to do it, but if someone else doesn't respond to this, send me an email and I'll tell you how to do it pretty easily. Also, look in customer images as there is a thread which talks about how to design wind cabinets.

Mike
Attachments
Cooke wine cellar.jpg
Cooke wine cellar.jpg (38.96 KiB) Viewed 3340 times
It's what you do, with what you got !