Too many Cabinets on my buy list????

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

ScotAcree
Company Name: Scot Acree Woodworkig LLC

Too many Cabinets on my buy list????

Post by ScotAcree »

I have a kitchen in custom lay out where I have too many cabinets and doors associated with the job.When I am in the buy list I can see 11 too many,but can not see them in the Detail Room.I have tried to use the show/hide to expose them,but see nothing.Is there a way to manually delete these in the buy list, or elsewhere?

I was trying to add an assembly to the job,but it just kept disappearing until I created it correctly.They must be in computer space somewhere.

Might have worked on this job too long this weekend.

Scot

Scot Acree Woodworking,LLC
Alan Odell

Re: Too many Cabinets on my buy list????

Post by Alan Odell »

Maybe you could do a "select all" then double click the items you can see and want to keep. then delete anything else. Would make a copy of the file before I did this but might get rid of the cabinets you cant see.
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Scot
Please send me the room layout that you are working with. Also send me the assembly that you were trying to load in the room when it started to vanish.
ScotAcree
Company Name: Scot Acree Woodworkig LLC

Post by ScotAcree »

Justin,

I tried to send the file but my server kicked me off(using dial-up),so while I was waiting I tried Alans' technique and that worked.That will be a quick fix for now,I will have to go back and try to remake the assembly later to fix my corrupt file.

Thanks for the help.It is great to have so many brains at the click of my mouse.

Scot
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Scot
If and when you can please still send me the job with the assembly. I will want to look in to the file and see what inside the assembly caused this issue and get it resolved.