Waiting for software to arrive

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Mike Lange

Waiting for software to arrive

Post by Mike Lange »

Hey all... New member here. Looking forward to diving to the eCabinet software to design some home office built-ins. Looks like an awesome system.

I'm told my copy was shipped out on 4/1 but still nothing. Don't quite understand why it should take that long, or why it's not down loadable ??

Thanks
Michael S Murray
eCabinets Beta Tester

Re: Waiting for software to arrive

Post by Michael S Murray »

Hey Mike, welcome to the forum.
Are you in the states, if so you should have had it by now, I am sure some one from thermwood will check this forum and then check to see if they have the right info on you.They might be gone till Monday, so I would give them a chance to get this and get back to you.,
try a quick e-mail to Justin jdmelhis@thermwood.com
Mike Murray
Versatile Cabinet & Solid Surface
mike@versatilecabinet.com
http://www.versatilecabinet.com
Mike Lange

Post by Mike Lange »

Thanks Mike for the Welcome Aboard, yes I'm in North Carolina. I'll pop into the forum Monday afternoon to see if anyone has responded. If not I'll shoot Justin an email.
Duane Marrett
Thermwood Team

Post by Duane Marrett »

Hi Mike,

It looks like your copy was re-shipped on 4/17. I would have expected you to receive it by now (from Indiana to North Carolina). It may be possible that we have your address listed incorrectly. Could you email your mailing info. to Jessy Bullis at jlbullis@thermwood.com. She will be able to verify that what we have is correct and make sure you get your copy asap.
Thanks,

Duane Marrett
Thermwood/eCabinet Systems
Mike Lange

Post by Mike Lange »

Thanks Duane, I'll get that email off right away. Oh and by the way... HUGE Stevie Ray Vaughan here also!!