drawer front not registering and weinscting problems

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

mark l cherry
Company Name: mark cherry cabinets

drawer front not registering and weinscting problems

Post by mark l cherry »

Hi All Im having a problem with my drawer fronts not being added to the cost sheet,the image shows the fronts on the drawings,I wonder if I have somthing not set up right.I also am having problems setting aframed panel on a wall for weinscoting it gets added to the cost sheet but cant be seen. What am I doing wrong. thanks mark
Todd Miller

Re: drawer front not registering and weinscting problems

Post by Todd Miller »

mark l cherry wrote:Hi All Im having a problem with my drawer fronts not being added to the cost sheet,the image shows the fronts on the drawings,I wonder if I have somthing not set up right.
Mark,
When choosing your door/drawerfront make sure the "Alternate Source" radio button in selected. Then add the doors/drawerfront. This should allow the doors/drawerfront to appear on the cost sheet.

mark l cherry wrote:I also am having problems setting aframed panel on a wall for weinscoting it gets added to the cost sheet but cant be seen. What am I doing wrong. thanks
Where are you adding the A-framed panel?
- Layout Editor?
- Cabinet Editor?
- Batch Editor?
mark l cherry
Company Name: mark cherry cabinets

Re: drawer front not registering and weinscting problems

Post by mark l cherry »

Hi Todd ,thanks for the reply. I was building the weinscoting in the cabinet editor. I finely got it to show up by adding some sides to the frames, 1/16 inch,deep. the drawer front solution worked, thanks again mark.