Problems with Drawers in 5.2

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Dickey Beckham

Re: Problems with Drawers in 5.2

Post by Dickey Beckham »

This my first time to post a file hope it works , this is a vanity but when i move the stiles on a base
it dose the samething.
Attachments
56 Vanity.esj
(12.02 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
Walker T Scott

Post by Walker T Scott »

Could you try posting that job again there seems to be something wrong with that one.
Dickey Beckham

Post by Dickey Beckham »

Here it is hope it works I went another way this time but like I posted this is my first Time.
Attachments
56 Vanity.hsf
(748.02 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
Walker T Scott

Post by Walker T Scott »

This is how it should behave for now, we are looking to improve upon this in the future. You will have to remove your doors and drawers and re add them. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Dickey Beckham

Post by Dickey Beckham »

here it go, What I am trying to do is i have a cabinet with drawer on one side and double doors on the other
when I make the cabinet Bigger I want the double door to the the same. so i move the midle stile to keep
the doors the same and it makes the drawer smaller it maybe just me. here is the Cabinet Before I have
resized and then move the midle stile I wanted to keep the hole for the doors a 26.5. I f this dose not work
just take a base or vanity with drawer on one side a doors on the other and move the midle stile about
3 to 4 inches and see if the it works like is said it may be something that i am doing . and when you Preview
your post what is the box ( Place inline ) for.
Attachments
48 Vanity.hsf
(750.02 KiB) Downloaded 275 times
Walker T Scott

Post by Walker T Scott »

I think this is what you are looking for. Change 48 Vanities width to 56. Go to the face frame editor and change the bottom right opening width back to 26.5. Go to the door drawer editor and delete all the doors and drawers. Re add your drawers and doors then go back to the main.
Denis L'Heureux
Guru Member

Post by Denis L'Heureux »

Tx Walker

I found where a negative inset had slipped in. I re-enabled my miter in the corner settings and removed the negative inset and the drawers remained correctly sized. This did it.

Cheers