CNC error in CE

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Ron Shultz

CNC error in CE

Postby Ron Shultz » Tue, Jun 17 2008, 3:32PM

Does anyone know when the patch to fix the CNC error when making drawer boxes in CE will be here? It's sort of a pain to just put fronts on without the boxes getting included in cutlist.

Ron

Todd Miller

Re: CNC error in CE

Postby Todd Miller » Tue, Jun 17 2008, 4:37PM

Ron Shultz wrote:Does anyone know when the patch to fix the CNC error when making drawer boxes in CE will be here? It's sort of a pain to just put fronts on without the boxes getting included in cutlist.

Ron
Ron,
So, let me get this right, if you have a drawer box in a cabinet and you click the cnc button, you get an error?

Ron Shultz

Postby Ron Shultz » Wed, Jun 18 2008, 8:22AM

Todd,

When I build a drawer in CE I get a "failed in generating CNC code" error, I press OK and then I get "There was an unexpected error whilehandling CNC data operation in Drawer Box Editor Reverting to previous body". When I press OK then it builds the drawer box and one side of box is vertical sticking out of top of cabinet. As far as I can tell the drawer box measurements are right.

Ron

Justin Melhiser

Postby Justin Melhiser » Wed, Jun 18 2008, 8:51AM

Ron
This sounds like something we already know about. If you would please post your drawer box file so I can look at it and make sure this has been taken care of. If you would include all the steps to create the drawer box from scratch so I can recreate and test it, I would appreciate it.

Justin Melhiser

Postby Justin Melhiser » Wed, Jun 18 2008, 12:44PM

Ron
The error message you got is listed as fixed in the new update that was just placed on the web. Please go and download the new patch and it should work for you now.

Ron Shultz

Postby Ron Shultz » Wed, Jun 18 2008, 4:21PM

Justin,

Thanks, that fixed it.

Ron

Return to “eCabinet Systems Software”