Hole pattern on drawers.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Patrick Russell

Hole pattern on drawers.

Post by Patrick Russell »

Do hole patterns on drawers show up as they do on cabinet sides?
Nick M Singer
Guru Member

Re: Hole pattern on drawers.

Post by Nick M Singer »

Patrick Please clarify. Do you mean that the holes show on the drawer box components? If that is what you are asking the answer is no.
jerry johnson

Post by jerry johnson »

Patrick, if you are asking about the hardware holes for the slides then, yes. First though you must select a drawer slide in the drawer box section of cabinet editor and associate a hole pattern. If this is unclear keep asking questions. 8)
Patrick Russell

Post by Patrick Russell »

I'm meant the hole patterns for the drawer slides. I'm able to create the patterns on the cabinet case but not on the drawer box. I know about the negative and positive depth in hole editor, but can't seem to create the pattern on the drawer box.
jerry johnson

Post by jerry johnson »

I don't think that is possible. There are alot of requests to be able to take the drawer box parts to the part editor and until that is possible you will not be able to put slide holes on the drawer sides. (I think) 8)
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Patrick and Jerry
You can not place the hole pattern on a drawe box. You can get around this by using a upper cabinet and make it your drawer box. Then you will be able to take the left and right end in to the part editor and place your holes where they need to be.