Printing Labels

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

leigh mills

Printing Labels

Post by leigh mills »

I need some help with the labels.

Before we can start nesting I need to set up the labeling, we wont be using the labeling which is installed in the software, as we need more information on larger labels.

If anybody else is using this method would they be able to help me:

We will be using Crystal Reports for us to link to our label printer, so if anybody has done this could they help me out:

I need to know how I am going to print the labels when doing a job? e.g. What are the stages I have to take for this, and how do I know which label belongs to which. Also when doing a job do I have to minimise the software and open up Crystal Reports.

Will I have to install Crystal Reports at the router?

I will be linking to crystal reports through the export function in eCabinet. So when this excel file is created do I then send this to the machine?

Im not to sure so again if anybody else is using this method for there labels could they please help me out.

Thanks,

Leigh
Justin Melhiser

Re: Printing Labels

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Leigh
I sent you an email pertaining to this post. If you have any questions feel free to call or email me back.
Nick M Singer
Guru Member

Post by Nick M Singer »

Leigh you can edit the lables any which way you like using Crystal
leigh mills

Post by leigh mills »

Thanks guys, I didnt know it was posible to do this. Justin has gave me information within an email so I will give this a try, if I come accross any problems I will get in touch.

Thanks for your help.

Leigh Mills