Thermwood CNC Router

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Neal Reeves

Thermwood CNC Router

Post by Neal Reeves »

Hey!!!!
I went to the show in Atlanta and it was awesome and very overwhelming. I have made up my mind to get a CNC machine, but I would like to see one in action before I purchase one and talk to someone who has one in person to get some pointers on using it. I am planning to go to Thermwood soon to see them in action up there, but it would be nice to meet someone who is in the cabinet business or the likes and see how productive they have made their investment. It is a rather large investment, and I want to be sure that I know that I know that I know what I need to get for my business. I certainly don't want anyone to get the idea that I want to spy on their business or anything like that. I am not asking as your competitor, but as your fellow ecabinet systems brother. If there is anyone who would let me visit your shop and look at your machine, please email me at nealreeves71@yahoo.com or just simply respond to this post. I am in the panhandle of Florida about 50 miles north of Panama City Beach, FL. Naturally, I would like to go somewhere close by, but if I have to travel a bit, I think it will be worth the peace of mind in the long run.
Thanks for the help and thanks to the Thermwood team at the show. You all were friendly and courteous. I appreciate that!!!! God Bless You!!!! :D
Neal Reeves
Country Cabinets, Inc.
Bonifay, FL
Thom Davies
Guru Member
Company Name: Dawn Group

Re: Thermwood CNC Router

Post by Thom Davies »

Hey Neal

U can pop over and c us if u want! LOL OR if u want you can phone us we'd be happy to give u our thoughts and stuff

Cheers

Thom Davies
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Give your Thermwood sales rep a shout and he will be able to setup a nearby site visit for you. Your rep is Dennis Blackburn, based in Winter Haven, and you can contact him by calling Thermwood or sending him a private message from the forum.

Dennis will take good care of you.
Neal Reeves

Post by Neal Reeves »

Thanks for the tip Mr. Dan!! I have been talking a lot to Dennis Blackburn, but I didn't think about setting me up with another Thermwood user.

Thank you also Mr. Thom for the invitation. I may take off on a jet ski this weekend and head that way. Can you send some directions? :lol:
Neal Reeves
Country Cabinets, Inc.
Bonifay, FL
Thom Davies
Guru Member
Company Name: Dawn Group

Post by Thom Davies »

Well If u on the west coast of USA Just head west till you hit Christchurch! Or you could just jump on a plane! Be cheaper and safer!!! LOL