How do I cancel an order?

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Denis L'Heureux
Guru Member

How do I cancel an order?

Post by Denis L'Heureux »

I placed an order on July 22nd but it seems it got misplaced or something. So I placed it again on Aug 5th. Money was taken of my credit card on the 11th but since then, nothing. So far, my order hasn't made it to the border yet.....This is just crazy. That kitchen has since been installed and I had to get my hardware somewhere else.

I sent emails to Melanie but I have had no response. Too late now to get this order since I don't need it anymore. I will have to look for a supplier on this side of the border it seems.

It feels like the company is growing well but the little guy is getting lost in the shuffle.
Duane Marrett
Thermwood Team

Re: How do I cancel an order?

Post by Duane Marrett »

Hi Denis,

Melanie is out on vacation this week, but we are monitoring her emails. I don't see any record of your posting this order online or of any emails to Melanie (this week). Was it a email/phone or faxed in order? Please let me know, and we will look into it for you.
Thanks,

Duane Marrett
Thermwood/eCabinet Systems
Dean Fehribach
Site Admin
Company Name: Thermwood Corporation

Post by Dean Fehribach »

Denis,

This is the eCabinet Systems Forum, as you may know. As such, would the order(s) in question concern items ordered through the eCS software?

If purchased through the Wood Workers Wholesale site, this really isn't the forum for that. For that site, there are a few ways to contact the team rather than an individual:
http://www.woodworkerswholesale.com/hel ... .asp?ID=46
Dean Fehribach
I.S. Mgr., Thermwood
Dell Workstation T1650 / XEON E3 / 8GB RAM / 1GB nVidia Quadro 600 / Windows 8 Pro x64
Denis L'Heureux
Guru Member

Post by Denis L'Heureux »

Dean it was purchased through the software.