Printing Nested Sheets

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Joe Murphy

Printing Nested Sheets

Post by Joe Murphy »

Hi All,

When I am viewing or printing out nested sheets to use as a cutlist, they are inconsistent in thir print size.

Any sheets with shelf holes view and print considerably smaller, And any 5' x 5' baltic birch sheets are large to the point that the measurements get cut off.

Any way to fix this? :?

Thanks,
Joe
Joseph Murphy
President
Highland Woodworking
Nelsonville, NY
Todd Miller

Re: Printing Nested Sheets

Post by Todd Miller »

Joe Murphy wrote:Hi All,

When I am viewing or printing out nested sheets to use as a cutlist, they are inconsistent in thir print size.

Any sheets with shelf holes view and print considerably smaller, And any 5' x 5' baltic birch sheets are large to the point that the measurements get cut off.

Any way to fix this? :?

Thanks,
Joe
Joe,
I am looking into this. Could you please post you file so I can see exactly what you are seeing. Or email it to me at tnmiller@thermwood.com. Thanks!
Joe Murphy

Post by Joe Murphy »

Here it is.

Thanks,
Joe
Attachments
Hibernian- weiner.esj
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 271 times
Joseph Murphy
President
Highland Woodworking
Nelsonville, NY
Todd Miller

Post by Todd Miller »

Joe,
We are currently working on getting this issue fixed. What you will need to do is look for the sheets that printed wrong. Then find that part(s) on the nest diagrams screen. Goto the part level picture and zoom in using the shift+(R&L mouse buttons). Just like when you zoom in with the cabinet editor. Now on the left hand panel under the "print setup" select "view"in the pulldown window. This option will print what you see. Next goto the top of the page and select file>print preview. This should give you what you want. Now when you goto the endpanel with a lot of holes. The reason why the picture is so small is because all the dimensioning that ecabs is doing for the holes. Just zoom in on what you need and print view. I know this could be time consuming, but for now it is the only option.

Hopefully this answers your question. If not let me know.
Joe Murphy

Post by Joe Murphy »

Thanks,

It's still better than writing it out by hand.
:D
Joe
Joseph Murphy
President
Highland Woodworking
Nelsonville, NY
Todd Miller

Post by Todd Miller »

Joe,
I say it is the only option. But it is the only option that I am aware of. Maybe someone else knows a different way. If so please post.