File not found!

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

leigh mills

File not found!

Post by leigh mills »

Ok some others may have had this problem or are experiencing the same problem.

When I select a part, then enter edge banding editor and apply the edge banding I am then faced with an error after clicking ok. The error reads:

File not file!
Could not find JPEG file.

From here I have to select ok to the error several times until I am left with the edge banding colour on the part.

The actions which I have taken so far are I have deleted all of my "Banding Stock" so that I had to re-enter, but I am still facing this same problem. So I have the correct image and details set up for this to work.

As far as I can remember this has only been an issue since I installed version 5.2.

If anyone knows what to do to solve this fault could they let me know.

Thanks,

Leigh Mills
Justin Melhiser

Re: File not found!

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Leigh
Can you send me this job with out the banding on it? I will need your banding information that you are adding so I can create the same banding stock and then add it to your cabinet.
leigh mills

Post by leigh mills »

Hi Justin,

This is happening with every cabinet of mine and with all the different types of edge banding I have. I have also tried deleting them all and re-doing it but this didnt fix the problem either.

After clicking the error message several times I do end up with the edge colour but I dont want to be getting the error message all the time really.

Thanks
Attachments
Banding.JPG
Banding.JPG (44.39 KiB) Viewed 4211 times
Justin Melhiser

Leigh
Can you post one of your image files? Are you sure that they are jpegs? If they are not this could be why you get the message.
leigh mills

Post by leigh mills »

Yes they are, the image is shown after clicking ok several times.
Attachments
Amati.JPG
Amati.JPG (5.8 KiB) Viewed 4252 times
Justin Melhiser

Leigh
I can not find anything wrong with the material. It works fine on my computer. Is the file with the edge banding created on another computer and then loaded on another one?