EdgeBanding

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Damon Nabors
eCabinets Beta Tester

EdgeBanding

Post by Damon Nabors »

Is there a way to change the edgebanding in a room other than taking each cabinet back into the cabinet editor and changing it one part at a time?

Damon
Damon Nabors
Rick Palechuk
Wizard Member
Company Name: Milltech Millworks Ltd.

Re: EdgeBanding

Post by Rick Palechuk »

In the EB editor you can select all front edges from the drop down menu, and change all the parts at once. I don't think it can be done globally in a room. :(
Damon Nabors
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Damon Nabors »

Thanks Rick, I was looking for something Globally so that the entire room could be modified.
Damon Nabors
Joe Dusel
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Joe Dusel »

It would be nice if in the next software version there were a few more selections in the Custom Layout Editor to change materials other than just the sheet stock. I would also like to be able to have a selection in the Cabinet/Assembly Editor to select an entire directory or selected cabinets and change the Construction Settings for all that are selected at one time. So, if you have a library of cabinets you could adjust them all at once without having to slowly change each cabinet. While I'm wishing, it would also be nice to be able to change the hardware for all of the selected cabinets. So, if you wanted to change from one drawer guide to another it would not take you a day.

Joe
CFT411 http://www.cft411.com
Intel i7 920 @ 2.67GHz, 6 GB RAM, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA Geforce GT220 (1GB)
leigh mills

Post by leigh mills »

Hi Guys,

As for your post, I notice that you guys also are using edge banding. I have attached a sample of one of our labels. We are having some difficulties as the operators at the edge banding machine are unaware of what type of edge banding is needed, for example a part could have face colour front and beech back. But the label only states what edge to edge.

Are any of you guys facing the same problem? if so how do you go about it?

If you can help let me know.

Thanks,

Leigh
Attachments
Label.JPG
Label.JPG (71.85 KiB) Viewed 4246 times