Re: Time to Complain

Post by Rob Perry »

My Computer Specs are Posted Above
Rob
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Kerry
By following the steps Daniel posted a little bit ago helps out a lot. I was wondering if you have tried this yet? Please let me know.
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Justin, Daniel,

I tried this but when I go to the LDE the mouse movement is severly affected. While the pointer is in the area of the toolbars on the eCabinets screen it is fine but when I mouse into the yellow field of the LDE the mouse becomes jumpy and erratic. It is a Logitech cordless smart mouse. I will try using a regular mouse.

Kerry
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member

Rob,

Take one of the walls to the LDE and hide all the moldings, doors, drawer fronts and drawers then place some dimensions and try to save it.

Kerry
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member

Justin,

Tried with the regular corded mouse and get the same results. The mouse is useless in the LDE if I send all the resources to eCabinets via the task manager.

Kerry
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Kerry
After making changes to the LDE mine did save. It took it a while but it did save the job. If you would please send me the other files pertaining to this one. We will have a look at those as well.
Ken Susnjara
Thermwood Team

Post by Ken Susnjara »

Kerry, you are right. In fact, there are a lot of areas in the software that we are not satisfied with. We have been having discussions here about the future of the program and what we can do to make it better and make us more responsive to these issues. This isn’t as simple as it sounds and involves a lot of both technical and economic factors. We expect to make some critical decisions and have a partial resolution and a new structure and direction by the end of the week. I will report on any decisions and try to give you a better idea of the future by early next week. The changes we are contemplating involve structural changes within Thermwood, some potential opportunities for some of our Members and hopefully a development program that focuses more on the type of items you have brought up here.