cannot delete countertop

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Robin Thompson

cannot delete countertop

Post by Robin Thompson »

I am trying to delete countertops from a job and they will not delete. I moved them aside and constructed new countertops with no problem, but the originals will not delete. I have tried everything I can. Of course this is the last thing I need to do before showing the presentation to the client.

Signed

STUCK
Brian Shannon
eCabinets Beta Tester

Re: cannot delete countertop

Post by Brian Shannon »

Did you go into the Countertop Editor to delete them? That's where you need to do it.
Robin Thompson

Post by Robin Thompson »

Yes I did. To make matters worse. I have created new countertops and took one to the part editor to cut a hole out for a sink. After deciding not to cut the hole I returned to the overhead view. Now the countertop as it was pictured in the part editor( to that scale) has been returned to the overhead design view. In other words it is the same size as the wall area and bigger.
Robin Thompson

Post by Robin Thompson »

OK back in business. I closed ecabs with the X button top right corner. I would havew closed by clicking file exit but it would not let me due to some syntax error thing. After crashing the system I reopened it and the filoe I was working on. The design came up with all this unwantedf countertops all over the place but I was able to delete them this time with the countertop editor. Still puzzled over this one, but moving forward.

Thanks

Robin
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Robin
Do you have the file with all the coutnertops in it? If you do please email it to me.