DEEPSTRIFE!!!

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

brian bowden

DEEPSTRIFE!!!

Post by brian bowden »

Some how ive managed to lose the WHOLE program!!! when opening ecabinets after using it on the same day, a dialog box came up saying it was out of date and to notify ecabinets.

I then tried to remove ecabinets by using windows "add/remove program" so it could be reinstalled, however it came up with another dialog box saying that the patch package needed to be verified that it existed and that it could not be opened otherwise.

Upon further investigation.. and reloading the program, it then occassionally came up with a dialog box asking for an authorisation/entry code. After entering this code; another dialog box came up saying that the security certificate for this site is not available.

If anyone has ANY idea on how to fix this - or any ideas in general it would be much appreciated!

Im computer illiterate so any help would be much appreciated!!

:wall:

Thanks
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Re: DEEPSTRIFE!!!

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Brian,

I had to get a utility from Thermwood that changed some registry entries when I had a similar proplem.
You will probably have to wait and talk to the eCabinets guys Monday. If it is the same problem I had there will be nothing you can do yourself.

Kerry
brian bowden

Post by brian bowden »

Kerry thank you for response.
After serveral hours and back-dating the computer several times , I have managed to retrieve the programe in full working order. (what a relief)
:beer:
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Brian
It sounds like your software had expired judging from by the message you got. Doenloading the latest update should take care of that.