Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Jody Wilmes
Guru Member
Company Name: Thermwood

*** Are you NEW to eCabinet Systems? ***

Post by Jody Wilmes »

Are you NEW to eCabinet Systems?
Do you need designs Immediately?
Are you getting behind in your Design work?

Should you answer YES to any of these questions, then maybe I can help.

Since business is slow, I have decided to take some time off from Thermwood in hopes of starting a new business venture. As part of this venture, I am offering some of my services to you.

With Thermwood’s blessing and support, I am offering you a quick way to get started with your initial eCabinet designs, catch up, or simply get your operation running smoothly. Below are just a few services that may be of help to you either now or in the future;
  • Expert Level eCabinet Designs
  • Manufacturing/Production Consultation
  • Refining of your existing product line
  • Web Design/Integration
  • Cad/Cam related help
  • and much more…
These services DO NOT include any sort of software or machine training.
If you are interested or have questions, please contact me.
Michael S Murray
eCabinets Beta Tester

Re: *** Are you NEW to eCabinet Systems? ***

Post by Michael S Murray »

Good to know, how about fishing hole consultation, have you considered that?
Seriously, there have been at least a couple times I would have liked to be able to have some one with your skills to work with. Hows your art-cam skills, that is definetly something I would love to sub out, I might actually go after that type of work if I had a expert art-cam man...
Mike Murray
Versatile Cabinet & Solid Surface
mike@versatilecabinet.com
http://www.versatilecabinet.com
Jody Wilmes
Guru Member
Company Name: Thermwood

Re: *** Are you NEW to eCabinet Systems? ***

Post by Jody Wilmes »

Michael S Murray wrote:Good to know, how about fishing hole consultation, have you considered that?
Seriously, there have been at least a couple times I would have liked to be able to have some one with your skills to work with. Hows your art-cam skills, that is definetly something I would love to sub out, I might actually go after that type of work if I had a expert art-cam man...
Even though it's chilly, I'm considering going fishing today....it's bright and sunny here.

Are you aware that Thermwood offers these programming services? I'm sure they would gladly do any Artcam projects you may have. I'm not sure what they're rates are now, but it might be worth a call. Their programming staff is well versed in Artcam...more-so than I. Besides, I don't have a seat of ArtCam.