Need training/tutoring on eCab in Kansas City area

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Mark Medlin

Need training/tutoring on eCab in Kansas City area

Post by Mark Medlin »

Hello,

I am getting ready to switch to eCabinet for my design and cutlisists, getting tired of my DOS version of Cabinetvision. However, I have played with the software a little and I am not getting it figured out as quickly as I would like. My need is for someone, hopefully in the Kansas City area, to spend an hour or two with me and get me past the initial difficulties I am experiencing. I will be glad to compensate you for your time. Thanks for any help!!!

http://www.heartlandcustomwood.com

Mark Medlin
913-940-9775
mark@heartlandcustomwood.com
Nemanja Vujkovic

Re: Need training/tutoring on eCab in Kansas City area

Post by Nemanja Vujkovic »

Hi Mark,
if you post your question on the forum they get answered quickly and accurately. There is also a manual on the web site that you can read. You should also watch the videos that are in eCab's fornt page.

Nemanja
Mark Medlin

Post by Mark Medlin »

Thanks for the quick response. I am trying to get through the manual now, but I feel like I would learn better with 1 on 1 help. I thought this may put a few bucks in someone's pocket and shorten the learning curve for me. Either way I will get it figured out!!

Mark
http://www.heartlandcustomwood.com
Gene Kimmi

Post by Gene Kimmi »

Mark,

I am about an hour north of K.C. I would be glad to help you out if you wanted to come up sometime.
Gene Kimmi
Lenovo W540 windows 8.1 Pro
Intel Core i-7 4800MQ @ 2.7GHz 8 GB ram
Intel HD & NVIDIA Quadro K2100M Graphics
Samsung 256 SSD Drive
Dennis Englert

Post by Dennis Englert »

Thought I'd shamelessly put in a plug for "The Nearly Complete Guide to eCabinet Systems".

This workbook is quite extensive and the contents of the book are what we use for our 3-day and 5 day courses. The cost of the book is $110 with shipping included. It is nearly 700 pages of large print, lots of graphics and more importantly step-by-step instruction. The index should make it easy to find a subject and review the steps. Thus far it has been well received and has helped many with eCabinets. It's available online. Just go to www.ecabinetsystems.com, then select the "Trainng" tab. You'll see the book, then "add to cart".

Thanks, Dennis