Stretcher Problems

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Alan Odell

Stretcher Problems

Post by Alan Odell »

Need help. I am trying to add an additional stretcher to box so I can show a cutting board. While doing this I was going to change the size of drawer fronts. I got through one but now after I add a stretcher then try to adjust it the stretcher goes outside the box and grows oversize of the box. It will delete okay. Have tried deleting the cabinet that worked saved restarted but no good. HELP :wall:
Attachments
Untitleda.esj
(3.76 MiB) Downloaded 287 times
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Re: Stretcher Problems

Post by DanEpps »

Post the cabinet (.hsf file, not .esj) that you are having problems with.
John J. Desmond
Company Name: American Millwork Company

Post by John J. Desmond »

Alan,

Instead of adding a stretcher as a cutting board use 'display board.' Just add a display board the size of your cutting board. I am assuming it is cab. 23.
Cab. 23.jpg
Cab. 23.jpg (69.4 KiB) Viewed 3497 times
Associate it to the cabinet and then you should be able to adjust drawer size. hth.

John
Alan Odell

Post by Alan Odell »

I only added the stretcher for the cutting board because it seemed like it might be easier then using a display board. Now I cant add a stretcher to any cabinet. it goes wacky. Even if I try to adjust an existing stretcher it does not work right. Not sure what got corrupted might just have to start all over. The job has always acted a little funny. When I take a wall to line drawing editor I always get the outside of the wall. Anyway got a family field trip today so maybe tonight I'll start to begin again.