New Book from Ken

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Ken Susnjara
Thermwood Team

New Book from Ken

Post by Ken Susnjara »

I have just e-published a new book and thought I would give you a heads-up. Unlike my earlier industry specific books, this one takes some forty years of business experience in highly competitive markets and distills it into a gut-level guide for entrepreneurs and business owners. This new book, “Entrepreneurial Skills” is over 400 pages of philosophy, insight, tactics and strategy covering pretty much all aspects of running a business. I have been working on it for the last five years and finally finished it. Actually, I started it almost ten years ago but didn’t do all that much at the beginning but now it’s finished. I have authorized the publisher to offer some of material as a free preview if you would like to check it out. It is on Scribd at

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16851715/Entr ... ial-Skills
Ken Susnjara
Thermwood Team

Re: New Book from Ken

Post by Ken Susnjara »

A glitch has developed. We have had some problems loading the book at Scribd but thought we had them worked out. The link however, doesn't work again. We will get this sorted out and I will post when it is again working. Sorry.
Ken Susnjara
Thermwood Team

Post by Ken Susnjara »

Finally got it working but the URL has changed.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17062116/Entr ... ial-Skills

Happy 4th to you all.
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Hi Ken,

Is this book going to be available in a paper copy that I can hold? I hate reading the computer.

Kerry
Ken Susnjara
Thermwood Team

Post by Ken Susnjara »

We will have to wait and see. Right now I don't plan a printed version but it could happen. I am like you but recently started using the Kindle from Amazon and it is just like a printed book. My book won't work on the Kindle yet but will work on the Sony reader which I understand is about the same thing.
Will Williamson
Guru Member
Company Name: Williamson Finewoodwork

Post by Will Williamson »

Ken
Any word on a printed edition? I always look forward to your insite and opinion. Having followed your lead into the world of CNC manufactuering , I now find myself in a whole new world of opportunity. Your thought in a printed version that I can set and study would be greatly appreciated.
Will

http://www.willmade.com

KEG/Intel Core i 7 CPU K875 @ 2.93 GHZ/12G Ram
Dual boot XP PRO/Windows 7 Nvidia Quatro 600 1Gig Ram