shopbot

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

MarcoKnjaschewitsch

shopbot

Post by MarcoKnjaschewitsch »

So where do i get the main program for shopbot? i downloaded the link but need the main program i'm guessing seeing as i get a Hasp Error 7? lol
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Re: shop bot

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Marco,

There is a link on This Page where you can purchase the Shop Bot Link.

Kerry
Gary Campbell
Guru Member
Company Name: ShopBot Tools Inc

Re: shopbot

Post by Gary Campbell »

Marco...
In order to cut eCabinets files you will need, as Kerry says above, to purchase the SB Link. This will give you a Dongle Hasp Key that will enable the Link to run. You will also need a ShopBot that is 4G or later running the latest (3.6.3) version of the ShopBot 3 software. Your eCabs file(s) must be saved in the .TWD format to enable loading into the SB Link which then will send a cutting file to your ShopBot.

Try an aircut first as some have experienced unpredictable results due to having non conforming content in their "Custom" folder. Be aware that when you click "send to ShopBot" the machine will immediately start to cut the file. (even if the SB3 software is not running)

If you have any other SB related questions, post them in the eCabs/SB Link section on the ShopBot Forum. THere is a good group of users there that have been cutting eCabs files for a couple months, and have been more than helpful.
Gary Campbell
ShopBot Tools Production Support

ShopBot (eCabinets) Link Training & Support