Weird LDE problem

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Peter Walsh
Guru Member

Weird LDE problem

Post by Peter Walsh »

I am having a new problem I haven't seen before. I have the latest load on my eCab software and have made no changes to my machine.
My operating situation is: starting in the room layout and pulling a cabinet into the Cab editor for purposes of creating a dimensioned drawing. The cab comes into the cab editor and then is moved into the LDE.
When in the LDE I can manipulate and dimension the cabinet as normal. This creates another tab (numbered page 1, 2, etc.). Then I go back to the cab editor, save the cab into the room layout, and pull out another cabinet to the cab editor for the same routine. In the LDE, manipulating the cab and dimensioning goes normal, HOWEVER, when I click on any of the previous tabs to display any of the prior dimensioned drawings, I get a blank LDE screen. It does not matter if I save the job after creating a new tab. Further, when I go back to the current tab, it too is now blank.
The workaround: I discover when I click on a prior page tab and the screen is blank, I right click the page tab which displays a drop down menu, I do not select anything, but move my mouse onto the drawing and left click the mouse. The drawing appears.

This is a new event for me that I haven't seen before. Has anyone seen this before that I missed?
Thanks,
Jean G Voyer
Guru Member
Company Name: Janot Interiors Ltd

Re: Weird LDE problem

Post by Jean G Voyer »

Peter,

I have been having the same problem for the longest time and the same solution. That has been discussed previously and I haven't seen any permanent solution yet.
Jean-Gabriel Voyer
Janot Interiors Ltd
www.customcabinetscalgary.com
Dell Precision PWS490, Intel Xeon CPU,3.00 GB Ram, Window XP Pro, Quadro Fx 3500
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Peter,

It is a bug.

You can also minimize eCabinets then maximize to restore the screen.

Kerry
Peter Walsh
Guru Member

Post by Peter Walsh »

Thanks guys, now I remember the minimze/maximize thing.
Thanks,