Job won't open in custom layout

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Brent Pister
Company Name: Brelin Quality Builders

Job won't open in custom layout

Post by Brent Pister »

When I try to open the latest job in custom layout to finish the details, I get a "material not found" message. I cannot add the material because the thickness is "0". The sysem will not allow me to change this dimension as it is greyed out.
This is the only job that does this. Previous jobs as well as newly created ones using this material work fine. What am I missing?

Brent
Rick Palechuk
Wizard Member
Company Name: Milltech Millworks Ltd.

Re: Job won't open in custom layout

Post by Rick Palechuk »

Can you post the job file.
Brent Pister
Company Name: Brelin Quality Builders

Re: Job won't open in custom layout

Post by Brent Pister »

Rick,
I would like to but am having problems attaching the file. I did this work on my laptop and can't seem to attach the file. When I try to copy the files to my PC I can't open anything that was created on the laptop(getting message "error retrieving HOOPS information" or something to that effect). I don't know if there was a problem when I loaded the program on my laptop or if I have a hardware issue. Everything worked great when I first loaded the program on the laptop. Hopefully I can get this sorted and I"ll be back with an update. I think what I will do for now is build a new custom layout as I have a customer anxiously waiting for a quote.

Brent