bar design

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

Craig Day

bar design

Post by Craig Day »

I'm looking for some design ideas for basement bars. Pictures or web sites could be helpfull. I will then modify to my likings. Thank you.
Brian Shannon
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Brian Shannon »

Craig,

I am just starting to work on a 20' bar that I may do in modular units. This is all I have so far but it may give you ideas.

Brian
Rick Palechuk
Wizard Member
Company Name: Milltech Millworks Ltd.

Post by Rick Palechuk »

Hey Brian, what's your time spent on this so far? I took it into the CE and it's quite interesting how you have constructed this. Talk about thinking outside the box. You should post this when your done.
Brian Shannon
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Brian Shannon »

Rick,

This is pretty rough still. I have maybe an hour or so into it. The bar owner spec'd the chase for the beverage supply tubes. I still have to design all of the back bar stuff. It really is just boxes with stuff applied onto them. The good(or bad)news is the bar is a half block away from my shop. It would be a fun project if I had time for it. I should not complain but I am a two man shop and the work just keeps comming. I don't want to hire more(as if there were more skilled workers?). Work, work, work.....
Craig Day

Post by Craig Day »

Brian,

Thank you for the picture. Rick mentioned he took it into CE. How did he do this and will it alow customizing? I'm new to the software. Thanks
Mike Seisser
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: NCB Inc.

Post by Mike Seisser »

Here's a few I've worked on in the past few years, hope this helps.

Regards,

Mike
Attachments
PeltBar.jpg
PeltBar.jpg (262.42 KiB) Viewed 8290 times
Proper Planning Prevents Poor Production.
Rick Palechuk
Wizard Member
Company Name: Milltech Millworks Ltd.

Post by Rick Palechuk »

Hey Craig, download the ESA file to desktop then right click start, open explore, program files, thermwood, e-cabinet systems, assemblies, then shrink window half size and drag file from desktop to assemblies, close window, open e-cabs, cab editor , click load item, assemblies and click on the file. HTH
Brian Shannon
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Brian Shannon »

This is an assembly of two cabinets
Mike Bowers
Wizard Member

Re:

Post by Mike Bowers »

Rick Palechuk wrote:Hey Craig,
download the ESA file to desktop
then right click start, open explore, program files, thermwood, e-cabinet systems, assemblies, then shrink window half size and drag file from desktop to assemblies, close window, open e-cabs, cab editor , click load item, assemblies and click on the file. HTH
Instead of desktop, save as & follow Ricks steps but take it right to proper folder. I used to do it that way & I ended up with excessive cluter on desktop because I never deleted the Icon.
Mike
We love what we do, we do it well.