photos

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

Jason Susnjara
Thermwood Team

photos

Post by Jason Susnjara »

Hi Members,

I am looking for some photos that show both the eCabinets file and the finished product for our next magazine. I would also like a story provided with these photos so we can share to other members what eCabinets can do. You can email me at cabinets@thermwood.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 800-533-6901

thanks,
Wally Schneeberger
Guru Member

Post by Wally Schneeberger »

Would you be interested in this one Jason?
http://www.thermwood.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4254
Jason Susnjara
Thermwood Team

Post by Jason Susnjara »

Hi Wally,

That one and some of the others in your photobucket will work.

thanks,
Jason Susnjara
Thermwood Team

Post by Jason Susnjara »

Hi Members,

Does anyone have others that they would be willing to share?

thanks,
Wally Schneeberger
Guru Member

Re:

Post by Wally Schneeberger »

Jason Susnjara wrote:Hi Wally,

That one and some of the others in your photobucket will work.

thanks,
Would you like to email me and tell me which and how many pics you need? I might still have them in a higher res. if that would be better. Also I have the original designs to go with this job.
Jason Susnjara
Thermwood Team

Post by Jason Susnjara »

Hi Wally,

If you can give me a couple of different photos along with the eCabinet photos and possibly a story about that project would be great. I will let you pic the projects.

thanks,
Michael S Murray
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Michael S Murray »

Hey Jason,
I dont usually finish my drawings to the max like some do. I usually get what the customer needs and what I need to get the router. If this would be good enough I could put something together if no one else, or not enough others offer. How much time do I have? I am working 7 long days a week and cant keep up.....
Let me know if, I will help if I can.
Mike
Jason Susnjara
Thermwood Team

Post by Jason Susnjara »

Hi Mike,

I don't neccesarily need finished drawings like some others have done but if you have time just email me the pics both ecab and finished.

thanks,
Lamar Horton

Post by Lamar Horton »

I sent you one of my latest projects. I took the pictures prior to painting and have not made ot back to get new pictures made yet. Hope that is what your looking for. I have some more on my website, my favorite is the built in entertainment center. That one came out real nice. http://jlcustomcabinets.com/html/media_center1.html

The new homeowners were just not happy with the selection of ECs the builder was able to provide. There were too many small details that they didn't like so they opted out of the builder providing the EC. After discussing the issues with the homeowners I was able to give them exactly what they were looking for and a picture to let them see what they would be getting, prior to construction. They were very pleased with the ecabinets picture as well as the final product. The black panels on the doors are speaker fabric for the subwoofer.