New user 1st attempt

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

Ernest Levasseur

New user 1st attempt

Post by Ernest Levasseur »

Ok so just got the program on monday. I must say i love it so far now if i could just learn to find and insert some display items from the stl folder \"which i cant find\". But anyways here goes. The finish Book case is in the garage er Shop as i type should be installed soon as i get someone to help will post final pics then.
Attachments
Book2.jpg
Book2.jpg (92.34 KiB) Viewed 7495 times
Ernest Levasseur

Ok heres the finished Pictures
Attachments
DSCN0453.JPG
DSCN0453.JPG (175.67 KiB) Viewed 7488 times
DSCN0454.JPG
DSCN0454.JPG (162.1 KiB) Viewed 7489 times
Lamar Horton

Post by Lamar Horton »

Nice job on the book case. The stl files need to be converted to hsf files before you can use them. I suggest you go through the tutorial type manual \"eCabinets Made Easy\" It will help a lot. Also whenever I have a question I do a search on this forum and usually find the answer.

When I opened my own shop a little over a year ago I was ready to drop over $7,000.00 on a cabinet program, (that didn't do everything ecabinets does) when I found out about this software. I haven't looked back and breath a big sign of relief for saving seven grand.

Good luck and happy designing.
Ernest Levasseur

Thanks Mr. Horton, I will have to reread that manual i guess I must have missed that section while scimming over the manual.
Mark Taylor
Guru Member

Post by Mark Taylor »

Ernest...the bookcase looks very nice.

There is a lot of satisfaction in that first piece and as you use the software it will only increase....soon you'll be wanting a Thermwood router too!

congrats!

Mark
Denis L'Heureux
Guru Member

Post by Denis L'Heureux »

Nice looking book case m8. You are now on well your way to bigger/bettet things...LOL

Cheers