eCab bottle art

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

Paul Huff

eCab bottle art

Post by Paul Huff »

I have added 2 new tol files in the Customer tool section to make a bottle and a big glass.
Attachments
eCab Bottle art.jpg
eCab Bottle art.jpg (143.6 KiB) Viewed 4875 times
Brian Shannon
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Brian Shannon »

Wow Paul,

Those are really cool! What ever made you think of making a bottle and glass this way. Simple, but I never even thought about it(and I do some odd things with this software). Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

Brian
Paul Huff

Post by Paul Huff »

We needed a bottle for a wine rack that we were designing. I looked at a few in the 3d files and didn't see one the size I needed. (Hey I know I could have asked Kerry and he would have whipped one up real quick. I have seen this so many times. But why should he be the only one to have all the fun? ) I decided to try it. I guess I should have put a cork in bottle since it is not hollow. But I had to think about the glass a little more because it just didn't work with a flat top. I have played around with 3d programs enough to see a lot of different ways to model things. Finally, duh I realized that we have an extremely powerful modeling tool right here in eCabinets. We all know how good it is with wood. But we could be making a lot of those picture display parts with eCabinets. So why not use it? The big plus is that everything ends up in the perfect format for eCabinets.
Michael Rice

Post by Michael Rice »

Paul....that is the most interesting eCab design I've seen yet !

Mike
It's what you do, with what you got !