A little different

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

Michael Rice

A little different

Postby Michael Rice » Mon, Jul 02 2007, 8:31PM

This is my latest design. I gave up trying to add all of the appliances because I've had so much trouble saving the design. I guess I have too many display cubes in this one. I keep running out of memory, or the system shuts down when I try to save. However, I got enough of it complete to sell the job and started construction last week. The inspiration for this kitchen came from a house in Tuscon called \"Hacienda Rosetta Marie\". Homeowner found it in a book and we tried to use some of the southwest influence in the design. the layout is kinda strange, but this is what I had to work with. the beams overhead are actually hand hewn heart pine salvaged form a early 1800's log house. Because of the angles, it's hard to get good views of the kitchen, so I'm also attaching a shot of the two backwall cabinets. These two were meant to look like 2 pieces of furniture. Material is distressed mahogany, inset doors and drawers, with blumotion. the funky looking stove is actually a 60\" Viking, but I couldn't find an image of a 60 so I blew up a standard stove.

Mike
Attachments
s kitchen 1.jpg
s kitchen 1.jpg (133.66 KiB) Viewed 5431 times
New design1.jpg
New design1.jpg (141.38 KiB) Viewed 5432 times
Overview.jpg
Overview.jpg (160.48 KiB) Viewed 5434 times
It's what you do, with what you got !

Michael Rice

Postby Michael Rice » Mon, Jul 02 2007, 8:40PM

I just noticed that the overhead shot was taken before we changed the frige cabinet. Owner added a steamer oven above a mocrowave drawer.

Mike
It's what you do, with what you got !

Brian Shannon
eCabinets Beta Tester

Postby Brian Shannon » Tue, Jul 03 2007, 10:24AM

Very Nice Michael! I can tell you have a lot of time in that. 'Can't wait to see the finished job pictures!

Brian

Return to “Customer Images”