3D HSF/STL for Handle(s)

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

Austin Langdon
Company Name: Smart Systems Plus

3D HSF/STL for Handle(s)

Postby Austin Langdon » Tue, Sep 06 2011, 6:32PM

Okay so I am getting pretty close to becoming fluent with eCabinets thanks to the Video Training website but I am in need of one resource and that is my hardware 3D parts, so when I display the cabinet and when I am estimating, I can let the client see the handles with and without. and if possible, getting the hinges 3d image.

What is the rest of the community doing besides becoming good at using programs such as AutoCAD, etc.? Also if there are any collections/libraries that you know of or would like to share your own please post :P

Should I outsource to a professional 3d designer for my hardware? Should I continue to sift through the free 3D parts already on the web? What do you well experienced users recommend?

Thanks for taking the time,

Austin Langdon

Rick Palechuk
Wizard Member
Company Name: Milltech Millworks Ltd.

Re: 3D HSF/STL for Handle(s)

Postby Rick Palechuk » Tue, Sep 06 2011, 11:51PM

Hi Austin, here is the link for the downloadable hardware. http://www.ecabinetsystems.com/ecabinet ... pdates.htm
If you are looking for a particular item (appliance, fixture, etc.), then just post what your looking for and see if one of the member has it to share. Hope this helps.

Austin Langdon
Company Name: Smart Systems Plus

Re: 3D HSF/STL for Handle(s)

Postby Austin Langdon » Wed, Sep 07 2011, 2:53AM

Rick,

Thank you for the helpful link I wasn't aware of that page and the pulls for download.

Again thank you for the advice and guidance 8)

Return to “Customer 3D Files”