I would like to get a laptop for the road
I show the Co. this is what I need
Why do day want to but there 2 cents into to it.Well I think you should use this card
I try to tell them the poeple at e-Cabinets KNOWS what they are doing. My desktop works great
Can't they just give me what is on the paper???
Would you change anything on this list before I fine someone to order it for me I do like Dell Co.
Thank You for your help
Recommended Laptop Systems (2010-Jan-21):
• Dell M-series Precision Workstation or HP EliteBook Series Workstation
• Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor P8700 2.53GHz (or faster)
• Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit
• 4 GB, DDR2-800 SDRAM Memory
• 80GB Hard Drive (7200RPM)
• 256MB (or more) nVidia Quadro FX series Graphics Card
• Integrated Ethernet
• 24X max/10X min CD-ROM Drive
• Two-button mouse w/Scroll
• Broadband Internet Access
• Microsoft Office Basic Edition (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Note: The eCabinet Systems software does not currently directly benefit from multi-processor or multi-core processor systems.
Important: eCabinet Systems strongly recommends avoiding computers or laptops with 'Integrated' graphics and/or those that have 'Shared' memory."
Off-topic discussion that doesn't pertain to the other forums.
Moderator: Jason Susnjara
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests