Rain, rain, go away!!!

Off-topic discussion that doesn't pertain to the other forums.

Moderator: Jason Susnjara

DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Re: Rain, rain, go away!!!

Post by DanEpps »

Peter Walsh wrote:Dan,
I thought it was 32 Kilofagums/footpound, or are you discounting extraneous readings from the zodes?
In either case, a serious shift in the algorithm will cause a weather depression and ultimately, a singularity?
Much safer here in the desert. We have no weather, just temperature. Keeps it simple.
Happy thoughts,
Yeah, but neither one of us are taking global warming (or is it cooling given this spring's cool temps?) into account. :joker:
Jean G Voyer
Guru Member
Company Name: Janot Interiors Ltd

Post by Jean G Voyer »

DanEpps wrote:
Peter Walsh wrote:Dan,
I thought it was 32 Kilofagums/footpound, or are you discounting extraneous readings from the zodes?
In either case, a serious shift in the algorithm will cause a weather depression and ultimately, a singularity?
Much safer here in the desert. We have no weather, just temperature. Keeps it simple.
Happy thoughts,
Yeah, but neither one of us are taking global warming (or is it cooling given this spring's cool temps?) into account. :joker:
Dan,

Did you notice that they don't call it global warming anymore but climate change?
Jean-Gabriel Voyer
Janot Interiors Ltd
www.customcabinetscalgary.com
Dell Precision PWS490, Intel Xeon CPU,3.00 GB Ram, Window XP Pro, Quadro Fx 3500
Keith Neal
Company Name: Wilbedone Inc.

Post by Keith Neal »

Global Warming???We got hit by a deep freeze frost last night,the latest since they've began recording.It got down to 29 degrees f. I spent several hours covering my garden last night so I wouldn't lose my veggies.
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Well, the 90s are finally here and I'm already wishing for the 60s again... :cry: