Ah - Saturday morning - relax with a latte'

Off-topic discussion that doesn't pertain to the other forums.

Moderator: Jason Susnjara

Neal Meyers Jr
Company Name: Euharlee Woodshop

Re: Ah - Saturday morning - relax with a latte'

Post by Neal Meyers Jr »

Dan

It is funny that you mention the Navy. :lol: I was station in Charleston SC and was TAD to Norfolk VA for a Xerox School. I had to spend my 21st birthday alone in VA. :cry: I had a car so I went to the beach to celebrate it and woke up on the beach the next day. :oops: Aah the enjoyment of youth.

As for River Raft racing I, too, have built several. When I was in High school we had "The Rambling river raft race" in Homosassa Fl. :beer: it really wasn't whether you won or not but alot of beer was used for motivation. :joker: Momma and I have talked about riding the Hooch to FLA from the head waters in Helen GA. with our daughters, but we want to build the boats we do it with.

Neal Meyers Jr
Euharlee Woodshop
White GA

PS spent the weekend working with eCab and am getting the hang of Creating and using display panels. Is there a way to miter the ends of display board or moldings as well as placing geometric cuts or profiles on them at the same time???
Neal Meyers Jr
Euharlee Woodshop
White GA
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Neal Meyers Jr wrote:...PS spent the weekend working with eCab and am getting the hang of Creating and using display panels. Is there a way to miter the ends of display board or moldings as well as placing geometric cuts or profiles on them at the same time???
Rule 1: Always do profile cuts last as no other cut can be performed after a part has been profiled.

Moldings that you create can be mitered by folling Rule 1, stock moldings are mitered when manually placing them in the Molding Editor. Display Boards (whether you make molding from them or not) are easily mitered using the 1 Distance Chamfer Tool in the Part Editor. Just make the Distance the same as the board's width, select the end and one edge and you';re done.
Neal Meyers Jr
Company Name: Euharlee Woodshop

Post by Neal Meyers Jr »

Thanks I will try that when I get home tonight.

:beer:

Neal Meyers Jr
Euharlee Woodshop
White Ga
Neal Meyers Jr
Euharlee Woodshop
White GA