Shop Bot forum

Off-topic discussion that doesn't pertain to the other forums.

Moderator: Jason Susnjara

Will Williamson
Guru Member
Company Name: Williamson Finewoodwork

Shop Bot forum

Post by Will Williamson »

Thanks Ken. Once again you have done all of us a great service, by introducing us to the shop bot guys. I must say that in the beginning I had certain reservations concerning the shop bot link. And then one day I thought, since they are coming over to our house I should go visit them. When I got there I soon came to the conclusion that these are my kind of people. They aren't waiting for someone to hand them the next free version they are making thier own if necessary. These folks are designing engineerring and advancing the CNC world . It's obvious that these people give a 110 percent and don't mind getting thier hands dirty. I can already see that thier involvement in this forum is going to advance our cause.

So to all you shop botters out there WELCOME A BOARD

Will Williamson
Will

http://www.willmade.com

KEG/Intel Core i 7 CPU K875 @ 2.93 GHZ/12G Ram
Dual boot XP PRO/Windows 7 Nvidia Quatro 600 1Gig Ram
Donald Thomson
Guru Member
Company Name: Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks

Re: Shop Bot forum

Post by Donald Thomson »

Thank you very much for the welcome aboard! :beer:

I've been a ShopBot owner (2nd machine) for a little less then 1 year and I can say for certain that the guys on the ShopBot forum are go-getters, getting things done. Most of the problems I've had have been solved by the forum folks in a very short time. It has been 1 or 2 instances I've had to resort to going to Tech Support to get a problem fixed or get my brain back on track from having a brain fart... :oops:

I've learned a lot from frequenting this forum as well. There is an incredible amount of cooperation and help here. eCabinets is such an incredible program, I've been struggle trying to get my brain around it, but everyone here has been great - including the Thermwood folks! Thank you all!!!! :beer:
Sincerely,

Don Thomson
Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
509-671-6230
Newport, WA
http://www.dlwoodworks.com