Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- eCabinets Beta Tester
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Tue, May 10 2005, 12:00PM
- Location: St-Odilon, Quebec, Canada
When I try to nest I get : Could'nt find c:/RollingNest/Result.mdb or c:/RollingNest/Result.mdf and after sometimes I get : No record........It's driving me crazy.....and when it's not those it's : Not enough space........I ordered the c: drive retrofit but it will take 2-3 weeks, I need to machine right now ! Thanks for helping asap.
- Brad McIntosh
- Guru Member
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Wed, May 18 2005, 6:59PM
- Company Name: CNC Automation
- Location: St. Zotique, Québec, Canada
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests