SEVRE ERROR MESSAGE

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

mohan kommineni
Company Name: ADP STORE FIXTURES

SEVRE ERROR MESSAGE

Post by mohan kommineni »

hi all all of a sudden today when i open control nesting i get this message attached
not sure why is this happening can someone look into this oce i click ok it message appears again
afterv two times it closes but sure got some issue in nesting also
pls suggest

regards
mohan
Attachments
error 02.JPG
error 02.JPG (32.99 KiB) Viewed 3593 times
error 01.JPG
error 01.JPG (32.73 KiB) Viewed 3593 times
Ryan Hochgesang

Re: SEVRE ERROR MESSAGE

Post by Ryan Hochgesang »

Mohan,

I would suggest running the latest control nesting update file that you have and choose the REPAIR option. It seems some files have been corrupt or misplaced on the hard drive of controller.
mohan kommineni

Ryan Hochgesang wrote:Mohan,

I would suggest running the latest control nesting update file that you have and choose the REPAIR option. It seems some files have been corrupt or misplaced on the hard drive of controller.
i have done the repair using the latest update but still it is same, any other way to fix it as it is killing time at nesting

pls advice

thanks
mohan
Ryan Hochgesang

Are you first shutting down the Thermwood software (Alt+X) before running the updates?

If so, try the following:

Download the attached 4.0 install file, rename it, changing the .txt extension to .exe, save it to your control desktop, shut down THM software (Alt+X), run the 4.0 install file, then run the 5.58 Update file. Do to running the 4.0 install file, you will have to reset tooling and settings in control nesting once you've completed updates.
Attachments
RollingNestInstall_4-x.txt
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 267 times
mohan kommineni

Ryan Hochgesang wrote:Are you first shutting down the Thermwood software (Alt+X) before running the updates?

If so, try the following:

Download the attached 4.0 install file, rename it, changing the .txt extension to .exe, save it to your control desktop, shut down THM software (Alt+X), run the 4.0 install file, then run the 5.58 Update file. Do to running the 4.0 install file, you will have to reset tooling and settings in control nesting once you've completed updates.

Hi Ryan

we have found the problem which was recently installed the microsoft office on the machine to use execl job sheets and it has over witen the acess 97 which was a older version and replaced with newversion whichb is causing the trouble but any way we have restored it back to previous date and is working fine we have uninstalled the office now

its fixed now up and running fine

thanks
mohan
Ryan Hochgesang

Thanks for the update Mohan.