issues with CN 5.59 metric machie

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Ryan Hochgesang

Re: issues with CN 5.59 metric machie

Post by Ryan Hochgesang »

Mohan,

Regarding concern #5:

I've loaded your EXPORT file and so see as you've see that when havin a flip operation and choose to perform fip ops first selected, you get a sheet description on same line as the G901. This does not effect G901 function, however I will submit to engineering as a noticed change.
mohan kommineni
Company Name: ADP STORE FIXTURES

Post by mohan kommineni »

Ryan Hochgesang wrote:Mohan,

Regarding concern #5:

I've loaded your EXPORT file and so see as you've see that when havin a flip operation and choose to perform fip ops first selected, you get a sheet description on same line as the G901. This does not effect G901 function, however I will submit to engineering as a noticed change.

Hello Ryan

i hope you have all the data from me to check all the issues and on the #5 even though it doesnt affect the program its always better to leave it alone if you people can put it for next release that would be great
and what about the issue on #1 tool selection or not asking for tool i have sent you the files required please advice on that issue as well.

Thanks for your support

REGARDS
MOHAN
Ryan Hochgesang

Post by Ryan Hochgesang »

Mohan,

Should be good on files to test with here. I've relayed all this information to our engineering group as well, so that opinions can be taken into consideration.

Regarding the selection of 5mm tool, I've found this to be some sort of issue with eCab file/Control Nesting. I've basically redrawn a similar part to experience the pocketing error as you've reported. I'm not sure if this is a pocketing issue with eCab part editor or the control nesting software, because I've nested part file in 5.58 Control Nesting with same results. Engineering will have to take a look at this point.

Thanks for all the supporting information.