Pocket cleanup pass first on flip op?????

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Scott Marshburn
Guru Member
Company Name: Heritage WoodWorks

Pocket cleanup pass first on flip op?????

Post by Scott Marshburn »

I was doing a test run on this door and when I did the flip op for the glass pocket the machine tried to do the pocket clean up first and then the main pocket last. I have pockets on both sides with constraints. The front side has pockets with profiles. The front side pocketed as normal.
Attachments
6LightMdfDoorTest.zip
(818.32 KiB) Downloaded 328 times
Daniel Vonderheide
Thermwood Team

Re: Pocket cleanup pass first on flip op?????

Post by Daniel Vonderheide »

What version of Control Nesting are you using on the machine? This was an issue in earlier versions. If you can get me the version number and the export file from the controller we can test it here to see if it is an error that has already been addressed or if it is a new issue. Please email all of the files, including those in the post above, to program@thermwood.com. Please include a brief description of the error in the email so our software support tech know what they are looking for. Thank you.
Scott Marshburn
Guru Member
Company Name: Heritage WoodWorks

Re: Pocket cleanup pass first on flip op?????

Post by Scott Marshburn »

Don: Thanks for your reply we are using version 5.66 as for the files I apologize for the cnc file as I did not use the export feature I will try to get them to you by Tuesday morning thanks again for your help.