Error 25

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Marius Gouws
Company Name: Plett Roofing

Error 25

Post by Marius Gouws »

Good Afternoon
After rebooting the computer (AVG update), I get the following "Error 25 Could not start the Thermwood Interface". Right click My Computer.... Properties....Hardware....Device Manager.......isoProfibus PCI Board has a exclamation mark next to it...right click..... properties "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)". I have looked through the disks that came with the machine and find a Siemens disk but it does not contain any driver files, only PDF documents.
Any help will be appreciated
Thanks in advance
Marius
Marius Gouws
Company Name: Plett Roofing

Re: Error 25

Post by Marius Gouws »

OK! I see said the blind man.
It is AVG, it scans the computer, and find malware(now all of a sudden)in C:\windows...\....\drives or something and move it to the vault. I click on "restore" file, still do not sort the problem out.....do a system restore from Thursday and everything is back to normal.
In case this happen to someone else.
Go BULLS!!!!
jason galbraith
Company Name: Eastcoast Ultimate

Re: Error 25

Post by jason galbraith »

Do not install any anti-virus on your nesting control - it can lead to many other issues, not just the one that you have had. Or any other software for that matter.
Core i7-2600 @ 3.70Ghz - 8 GB ram - Win 7 Ultimate 64bit - 2 x 24" ASUS monitors - Nvidia 600 Quadro 1GB graphics
www.eastcoastultimate.com.au